tirsdag 4. august 2015

Shock cosplay from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Group cosplay is fun, very fun. And a bunch of my friends wanted to do a Nightmare before Christmas Group for Banzaicon 6. 
Photo by Rojano Photo

This was a down to earth, just for fun cosplay and we had such a great time. 

Because of a short deadline and that I didn't want to make the same character as someone else in the group, my choice ended on Shock, one of Oogies Boys. Also, I can use this dress for my Little Sister cosplay later (high five for recycling cosplay parts). 


The dress
I re engineered the pattern from a dress I had and found a gorgeous purple stretch fabric. 

The hat


The mask

The look
Photo by Danarki






2 kommentarer:

  1. Where did you get the hat? Or how did you make it? It is awesome!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you. I made it, here is another tutorial that shows how to make. To make the "Tim Burton" swoop, I sewed wire into the pointy end also, so I can shape it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0cD6Sxt3P0

      Slett